It's time to target speech sounds using functional, high frequency articulation words your students actually understand!
These High Frequency Articulation cards will SUPPORT GENERALIZATION AND CARRYOVER from your speech therapy sessions!
Targets selected are words students will actually encounter & use! Because words like "zero" and "zip," "stop" and "start are going to be used a lot more often than words like "xylophone," "stingray," and "stump!"
These REAL PICTURE HIGH-FREQUENCY ARTICULATION CARDS use functional targets to promote carryover and generalization, and REAL-life, engaging images are deliberately selected for every target in every position!
Real pictures carefully selected for each individual target and every word (and are pictures students can make SENSE of!)
Here's what you will get:
- Over FIVE HUNDRED high frequency articulation cards for the following speech sounds in all word positions: /t, d, p, b, k, g, f, v, s, z, sh, ch/
- 12 high frequency articulation cards PER POSITION OF EACH SOUND
- Over 30 creative low prep activity ideas & suggestions for using your cards during your speech sessions
- Task box, binder, & flashcard covers for easy storage and organization
- Storage options for task boxes, binder, zip folder, or digital
- Real picture visual supports, sound cues, posters & picture prompts
- A digital, clickable file to use this product completely digitally for virtual learning or as a no prep, pull up on your tablet and go option!
- Data collection sheets
- Session planning sheets to easily implement target words with ALL your games and toys
- Take-home sheets for quick carryover
These high frequency articulation cards are perfect for you if…
-you’re providing in-person therapy and/or pull-out therapy
-you’re in need of a portable solution for your articulation cards (because the size and format of these make it especially perfect for traveling!)
-you prefer to use high frequency words that actually MAKE SENSE to your students!
-your students are engaged by the use of real-life pictures instead of miscellaneous clipart drawings
TIP: Print in Adobe (free), and NOT from your internet browser, for best printing quality.