I have a great freebie for you that you can use tomorrow in speech! It was inspired by my ultimate thematic Valentine unit:
The freebie is actually pages (+ more) right from my ultimate thematic unit for Valentine's Day! (OR you can grab it in the full winter bundle!). I'll be using this freebie with my mini object food items. We can work on sorting, describing, requesting, core vocabulary, and more. The freebie targets basic concepts, includes visuals, and sentence frames!
I can't get over how cute these are! I also love that the mini objects come inside these adorable hearts so that we can work on requesting and core vocabulary such as "more" "open" and "close." (my editable visual sentence strips have some great core vocabulary to use with these! Great for describing, too!).
Valentine's Day Lesson Ideas:
Valentine's Day Book Recommendations (click for YouTube read aloud)
Valentine's Day Book Recommendations Materials Roundup:
- Valentine's Day Category Sorting Cupcakes FREE
- Valentine's Day Articulation Headbands (tons of sounds included!)
- How to Make a Valentine FREE
- Valentine Social Skills FREE
- VDay Short Stories for Comprehension No Print (grab n go)
- Valentine Inferencing Hedbandz Companion (great for inferencing and describing)
- Mustache craft for all sounds and language targets (love these for all the kiddos on my caseload!)
And finally....grab your exclusive Valentine's Day freebie!